Tuesday, August 4, 2009

TOMORROW ON OUTQ: RANCID, STREET SWEEPER SOCIAL CLUB, DEAD WEATHER AND MORE

I had a great vacation, and now I'm glad to be back. I'll be on OutQ tomorrow talking about Rancid's Let The Dominoes Fall, my second favorite rock album of the year (after The Cocktail Slippers' Saint Valentine Day's Massacre), Street Sweeper Social Club's debut and The Dead Weather's debut, Horehound. If time permits, I'll also talk about Tinted Windows - a new band featuring former Smashing Pumpkins guitarist James Iha, Adam Schleshinger of Fountains Of Wayne, Bun E. Carlos of Cheap Trick and Taylor Hanson of Hanson. Also, Cheap Trick's new album The Latest - available now on mp3, CD and 8-track! Also, two new b-sides from Green Day's new album and a band that is new to me, The Dolly Rocker Movement.

No comments: