Thursday, February 19, 2009

TOMORROW ON OUTQ: I'M BRINGIN' THE PARTY

I'm tired from the Ben Harper show I just got home from, so, I'll keep this short. Tomorrow I'll be talking about this interesting DJ combo called N.A.S.A. -- their album has an insane guest list that includes David Byrne, Chuck D, KRS-One, Metold Man, Tom Waits, M.I.A. , Kanye West, George Clinton and John Frusciante, among others. N.A.S.A.'s album, The Spirit of Apollo, reminds me of Mark Ronson's 2007 album, Version, so I'll be talking about that also. And finally, even mopey Morrissey is in a upbeat (for him) mood on his new album, Years of Refusal, so I'll be talking about that. I also have Ben Harper's new single "Shimmer and Shine." And hopefully I'll have a minute to talk about the tour of the summer: Nine Inch Nails with Jane's Addiction.

No comments: