Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MY HALLOWEEN MIX

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm a big fan of Halloween. I wish there were as much music recorded for Halloween as there is for Christmas. I thought I'd put a short mix of my favorite Halloween (or Halloween-ish) songs.

The Cramps: "Human Fly"
The Misfits: "Vampira"
Alice Cooper: "Welcome To My Nightmare"
Ozzy Osbourne: "Bark At The Moon"
Black Sabbath: "Black Sabbath"
White Zombie "I'm Your Boogie Man"
Rob Zombie with Lionel Richie and Trina "Brick House"
The Fuzztones "I'm The Wolfman"
Jarvis Humby "Man With The X-Ray Eyes"
Tegan & Sara "Walking With A Ghost"
John Zacherle aka The Cool Ghoul "Dinner With Drac (part 1)"
Ryan Adams "Halloweenhead"
Creedence Clearwater Revival "Bad Moon Rising"

2 comments:

Dawn! said...

Im new to this so forgive me if Im missing something here.. No classics? Purple People Eater? Ghostbusters? I Put A Spell On You?
Our Halloween playlist goes on for hours!

B. Ives said...

thanks for reading and commenting Dawn. It was just enough songs to put on one CD, but "I Put A Spell On You" should definitely be on it!