Sunday, September 14, 2008

PAUL McCARTNEY TO ISRAEL: THE SHOW WILL GO ON

I am glad to hear that Paul McCartney will be
performing his scheduled concert in Israel on September 25. I don't want to get into politics here, but good on you, Paul. I didn't realize, though, that Israel had decided not to let The Beatles perform back in the day for fear that they'd corrupt the youth of the nation.

Paul's music doesn't have much bite these days, but I respect him from doing what he wants and not taking crap. I give him total respect for his constant support of animal rights.

In othe Paul news, I hear his next album is coming soon, and he's recording it with Youth of Killing Joke. They've worked together before, on Paul's ambient music projects which he records as "The Fireman." So maybe this album will have some bite.

No comments: