Friday, September 19, 2008

NEW MUSIC FROM STONE AND EDDIE

Stone Gossard has released his new solo single, "In Flames" as a digital download that you can get at Pearl Jam's web site. He's going to be doing a couple of solo shows coming up, I'm hoping to catch him when he plays Brooklyn. I don't know when he's going to be releasing the Hank Williams tribute I heard about. I also wonder when the next Brad album will be coming out. Stone's a busy guy lately!

Meanwhile, Eddie Vedder just wrote a song for his favorite baseball team The Chicago Cubs. It's called "All The Way" (but the season isn't over, so they may not be, in fact, going "all the way"). I'm not a huge follower of baseball, but I know it ain't easy being a Cubs fan. Anyway, the song will probably also be available at Pearl Jam's web site.

No comments: