Tuesday, April 22, 2008

WOW, CHRIS CORNELL IS SERIOUS ABOUT THIS TIMBALAND THING

I've written about how Chris Cornell has mentioned working with Timbaland on his next album. He must be really into it: on his website, he's announced that he has postponed his upcoming spring European tour to continue work on the album, which he says is his "best work ever." Not best solo album, his best work ever. I'd be glad if it was better than Audioslave or his first two solo albums, but will it really be better than Soundgarden and Temple Of The Dog? That's hard to imagine, but I'm looking forward to hearing this.

Meanwhile, Chris will be touring the U.S. this summer as part of the Projekt Revolution tour, which is Linkin Park's version of Ozzfest I think. I saw Linkin Park once when they opened for Metallica... boring. I'll wait for Chris' next tour, but I have to wonder how he will be recieved.

No comments: