Wednesday, April 16, 2008

BOB DYLAN'S NEXT PROJECT(S)?

When I read books, I mainly try to avoid books about music, since I read too many music magazines anyway. I made an exception for Bob Dylan's Chronicles, Volume 1. It was just such an amazingly written book, period, and I've been looking forward to the next volume. Uncut magazine is reporting that he's working on it.

But (according to the great blog Product Shop NYC) his next book may not be Chroicles Volume 2, but a children's book called Forever Young. I just look forward to reading anything that Bob writes. But as I recently mentioned, a new album would be great, too. It's pretty amazing to think about this: his last three albums, Time Out Of Mind, "Love And Theft" and Modern Times are all classics. He could do a show drawing mainly from those albums, and it would be a great show (at least the setlist would be great, the show would only be great if Bob was in the mood to play a great show).

No comments: